#916 von VirgilLab
Mi 29. Okt 2014, 08:08
,: Twisted scarf making from old clothes Scarves can be pretty handy, from lassoing culprits orclothes liningvillains, to even keeping your neck warm. I used 2 shirts, but any type of fabric you have lying around and want against your neck works. To start off, I cut the t shirts into strips 5 inches wide and sewed them together, until I had one long strip of each kind of shirt.,
,The city has just been tremendous."I ran into people at a coffee shop yesterday and everyone was shaking my hand, it was a great playoff and they were proud of us. There is a lot of real loyal support in this city and then the things you saw after the game, I don't really think they are Canuck fans. They are more or less people looking to riot and cause some trouble.,

Finally, there is one more great reason to recycle second hand clothing. Just because you are fed up with a piece of clothing or it does not fit you nay more, it does not mean that it has no worth. You can make sure that the worth of your second hand clothing is realized by swapping it at a swishing party on a clothes swapping website, selling it or donating it to your favorite charity..,

BOB WARREN SR: I really think that when it happened, they should come and notify all the neighbours in the area because they could be still in your backyard and they won't come near us. No one let us know nothing. We heard it on the radio and that was all we heard..,