#895 von Gregorykr
Do 23. Okt 2014, 23:08
,Classroom Ideas Students could create a spidergram detailing the work of women in coal mining households. Pupils could be encouraged to form a supported opinion as to whether women's work was more demanding than the men's in a coal mining community. Learners could compare the work of housewives in the 1920s with those of today, and discuss in groups how far modern women's lives have improved..,
,Drummer Jowett describes a familiar scenario, that of not realising how much his experiences had changed him. "I took my missus on holiday when we got back and we had a lot of arguments. I had gone from one extreme to another, from hell to heaven. The other bad thing about wearing heels is that they make her feet hurt. Her toes are crammed into the toes of the shoes. If she spends the majority of her day sitting, it helps.,

I'm constantly worrying about them. If I were to work with animals or children I'd become an emotional wreck, quite frankly. Mike Wedderburn, who I work with on Sky Sports News, has to vet the newspapers in case there's a horrible story about animals because my eyes go' she indicates teariness, 'and I'm just beside myself.' Kirsty, it seems, is still very much a woman and mother in a hitherto very male world..,

The dynamics were sculpted well. The scherzo, a mad kind of perpetual motion, was irresistible. Kasman hammered away blank faced, as the orchestra accentuated his playing with bursts and blasts.. I still have 2/3 of a rainwater tank. I use this water for all my quick transplants. I often bring home bits and pieces from an Almond tree to an Eremophila cutting but usually in much greater numbers..,