#886 von Gregorykr
Do 23. Okt 2014, 23:01
,QUESTION: How do you clean the coffee stains in a coffee maker? Even though I use a filter in the filter basket, the "mesh" basket remains stained. The same problem applies to the cover of the carafe; nothing seems to clean it. I do enjoy the cleaning hints in your column.,
,I bought a wire shelf system like this one a few years ago when dorm stuff was out on sale. (I bought mine for substantially less than it's listed on that page, anyway.) You can change the configuration and add on to it depending on how much closet space you have. Nothing terribly classy, but the whole thing breaks down into a small box, and it's made four cross country moves with me..,

The survey finds that 76 per cent parents watch TV with their kids at some point of time in the day. This could be because India still has many single TV households. The figures for the combined TV viewing have been split into weekday and weekend viewing.,

Tonya, 42, who asked that her last name not be used, stopped Tuesday for Thanksgiving food at the Neighbors store in South St. Paul. The single mother, who has three children at home, said she's been out of work about two years. Never go grocery shopping while you are hungry. You be much more tempted to buy junk food and already prepared meals. You also end up buying much more than you really need.,