Hier finden Sie rechtliche Fragen und Diskussionen zum Thema Tachojustierung und Tachoeinstellung.
#751 von liu3k4h3p
Fr 22. Aug 2014, 22:00
5 Tips For Your Tropical Vacation,
5 Must Know Tips For Your Tropical Vacation1.) Bring Plenty of SinglesYou will want to have plenty of singles for your tropical vacation when staying at an all inclusive resort. A dollar or two goes a long way and if your servers, bartenders,, and valet know you're a good tipper,, get ready for royal treatment most the time. I have never run into a rude person but if you're labeled as a expect a serious dosage of island time service. 2.) Bring a Kindle or Ipad
Going to the tropics means it time to relax on a beach. While sunbathing for the first couple hours will allow you to just let go and lose yourself,, I suggest some reading material to supplement the sun. I am an old fashion type of guy and love the way that books feel in my hand,, but the wind on a beach makes books hard to handle. Apple or amazon has created a product that allows you to bring multiple books in a compact fashion. Right before you leave, download a couple of books that you will want to read while on the beach and then enjoy! 3.) Bring down a BubbaKeg or equivalent
Do not miss this tip! It saves time and money! It doesn need to be the brand Bubba Keg but make sure you bring down a large container designed to keep beverages cool. Most of the beaches on an all inclusive resort have a bar nearby,, but you will not be sitting directly by it. The bar of course provides unlimited,, small,, disposable cups for your drinks,, but they will also fill up any size cup you bring to the bar as well. This will save time spent for refills,, which also saves dollars because you will be tipping less with fewer trips back to the bar!
You will have a kindle, Bubba Keg, towel card and/or towel, room keys, singles for tipping, money/ debit cards for souvenirs on the beach, and some sort of wrap for when your beach trip is over. Long story short, two hands is not getting to get everything down to the beach that you want. When packing for your trip don forget a large beach bag. What has worked best in my experience is a silk or cotton bag that is easily packed and does not take a lot of space during your travels. If you don bring a large bag you will be buying one down there, trust me. They are much cheaper here than the souvenir shops on the resort. Of course all these items will be available at the gift shop but you will save precious money and probably have better quality if you buy the items before hand. As always, remember you preparing for the tropics so everyone is jealous of you!