Hier finden Sie allgemeine Fragen, Antworten und Diskussionen zum Thema Tachoservice in Berlin.
#362 von liu3k4h3p
Do 19. Jun 2014, 16:46
Air Bag Warning Light
I have a 2000 VW New Beetle with the 1.9 liter TDI, 77,000 miles,polo outlet, and manual transmission. I saw information from you around 75,louis vuitton outlet,000 miles that told me about the MAF sensor for low power. I'll have to say that it worked great. $80 from ebay and 10 minutes later and all the power was back. My buddy has a similar car and had the same results. Now on to my current task at hand. About a month after that repair, the air bag warning light started coming on. I have an OBD II code scanner that I have connected to the car and it doesn't find any codes. I am to assume that it is a VW only code that doesn't show up on OBD II? This car has never been in an accident to our knowledge and it was not in anything like that near the time the light started coming on. Now, I guess it could have been bumped in a parking lot,chi flat iron, but there is no evidence of this that we can see. Is there any way to find out what is causing this without spending the $$$ at the dealership? I would be interested in purchasing a "code reader" to read the non OBD II codes if it is not too expensive as I'd rather do this once than spend my $$$ at the dealership time and time again to read these codes.First, though you have an OBDII scanner, NO generic OBDII scanner will access airbag stuff on a VW. Scanners such as yours only access information that the government requires automakers to make accessible by such tools,north face jacket, for the sole reason of emissions compliance,louis vuitton outlet online, and they only get information from the ECM for the engine. Airbag codes are stored in what VW calls the airbag control module, which is a totally different, physically separate module from the engine ECM.Before OBDII, it was next to impossible for the government to determine if a given car was running good enough to even bother with smog testing. Since OBDII, many places substitute an actual tailpipe emissions test with checking for trouble codes with a scan tool like yours. No codes=must be running ok, or so they think.So anyway,prada sneakers, the scan tool you have right now is only for powertrain stuff, not other things such as air bags or any number of non powertrain modules all over your Volkswagen.To understand why you have an airbag light when the car wasn't hit,ray ban sunglasses, you have to understand that every second the key is on, the airbag control module is checking the wiring to every sensor and every device (airbags included) to make sure it is functional. The millisecond it sees something ISN'T exactly perfect, it sets a DTC and turns on the light so you know it has caught something it shouldn't have seen.Diagnosis of the airbag system is pretty straightforward if you know what you're doing, but until we have the DTC that set the light, we really have no way of knowing exactly what went wrong.There are two areas on New Beetles that cause the most airbag lights by far. The first is the connection to what they call the clockspring, which is behind the steering wheel and allows you to turn the wheel while still maintaining an electrical connection to the horn and airbag in the steering wheel. The other is the harnesses for the side airbags in the front seatbacks. The harness in question runs from the plug under the seat up to the airbag inside the seat.Unfortunately, neither one is what I'd call a do it yourself repair, as they are both somewhat involved and have no tolerance for error,coach outlet store, being in the airbag system. The Vag Com (thier product) is excellent,true religion factory outlet, and they offer continual support and improvements. The device can do everything my VW scan tool can do,burberry handbags, and several things mine cannot, also. It is worth the money, but it might take more than one saved trip to the dealer to pay for itself instead of just one like with your generic tool.

juicy couture outlet 6 Reasons High School Reunion

cheap jordan shoes ㈰㄰⁡牣桩癥映坨慴猠湥眠慴⁴桥⁕湩癥牳楴礠潦⁓祤湥礠䱩扲慲礼扲㸼扲㸱〠