Hier finden Sie technische Fragen, Antworten und Diskussionen zum Thema Tachoreparatur in Berlin.
#799 von liu3k4h3p
Do 4. Sep 2014, 19:23
Alamogordo's Geary puts faith first
Senior Matty Geary returns a volley during the Tigers' win over Onate on April 18. "Tennis is my love," Geary explained, "but the most important thing in my life is my relationship with God and furthering God's kingdom."That relationship has not only made him a better person off the court, Geary says, but a better player on it, too."(My faith) has definitely impacted how I play tennis," Geary says. "It's helped my nerves to know that God's on my side and everything,celine bags, and it's taught me that I have to be sportsmanlike to everyone that I play with."In fact, Geary notes that because of his sportsmanlike approach to the game,louis vuitton, he's ended up befriending many of the foes he's taken on over the course of his Alamogordo career."I actually am really good friends with all the kids I play (against),canada goose," Geary says. "We walk off the court as friends competitors first, but we're friends. Of course (I want to) win, but building relationships is very important to me as well."However,canada goose, this is not to say that Geary doesn't value competition. Junior Ben Dodson, Geary's doubles partner, describes him as "very competitive," for Geary has qualified for the state tournament as an individual each of the past three years his sophomore year in doubles,reebok skyscape, his junior year in singles and his senior year in doubles once again."He's got a really hard shot and he's great at volleys because he's so tall," Dodson says of the 6'3" Geary's skill set. "He's also really good at finishing off the point that's why I like him up at the net." Geary has all the necessary intangibles to be a successful tennis player as well,moncler outlet, for he is a main reason that the Tiger boys qualified as a team for state this year for the first time since 2005."He leads more with actions than words,true religion jeans outlet, and he always goes out there and he works hard," Alamogordo Head Coach Carl Jones said. "When push comes to shove, Matty's the first person who steps up."Geary not only proved to be a leader for the team this season but also an effective motivator. Dodson paints a portrait of his doubles partner as a guy who was constantly rekindling the fire in teammates who might be a little short on fuel."He pumped us up a lot," Dodson said. "He made sure to let everyone know that it was the last year in tennis for a few guys on our team,air jordan, so we had to make it to state for it to be a success for everyone."As a member of the Tiger tennis squad since he was an eighth grader, it will be a bittersweet goodbye to a sport that has brought him success, friendships and valuable life lessons."This year was really special to me," Geary said. "I was dreading my last tennis match, all year I was dreading that this would be my last go at it, basically. But to be able to make it to state as a team my senior year,karen millen uk, the first year we've done so (in a while), it really meant a lot to me."Coach Jones says it won't be easy for Alamogordo to replace an irreplaceable like Geary,ray bans, but that the boys do have a solid nucleus of players set to return to the court in 2014."On the boys side,uggs on sale, as long as everyone comes back with the proper mentality of being able to go out there and compete and win,baseball jerseys, we'll be fine," Jones said. "We return the whole core of the team."The girls, meanwhile,instyler, will be scrambling to find enough players to field a whole squad after losing four Tigers to graduation this year."I'm not really certain how the girls team is going to be next year," Jones said. "We lose some real tough competitors, and we're left with people who are still learning the game. We'll still have Megan (Sampath), and she's going to be the backbone of the team next year." Anyone considering coming out for the Tiger team next spring should simply look to Geary, who plans to start at his position with the church in June,cheap canada goose, as evidence of the significance that playing tennis for Alamogordo can have on one's existence."Being on the Tiger tennis team has been amazing to me,nike roshe," Geary said. "It's completely influenced and impacted every part of my life."

michael kors purses Airlines' treatment of passengers slowly improves

kate spade Army tightens personal appearance

raybans.com Anger at 'selfish' Barrow asbestos fly

tory burch A Review of Bike Seat Bags

gucci 3 European banks under Sebi lens for violating nor