Hier finden Sie technische Fragen, Antworten und Diskussionen zum Thema Tachoreparatur in Berlin.
#658 von owp945drtfbm
Sa 19. Jul 2014, 11:04
2014 Federal Primary Analysis
Those who miss my web Sac lancel Paris Line Adidas Soccer Boots presence should not assume this piece Beats By Dr.Dre Wireless augurs any sort of imminent return on a regular basis; Sac lancel L'Angèle it merely Beats By Dre Ibeats is an indication that I cannot let a bunch of adidas Lamborghini Beats By Dre 11Pro election returns go by without a little analysis.
On Tuesday, the NYC Board of Election certified its results in the this year��s Federal primary leaving me a relatively small and largely insignificant bunch of data to Beats By Dre Tour analyze; but the fact the fact that most of the races involved were jokes doesn��t Superman Beats By Dre mean TF there MLB Beats By Dre was nothing to be learned from the data,.
So, Pink Beats By Dre here Orange Beats By Dre now, a few observations about the 2014 Nike Mercurial Vapor adidas Copa AG Federal primary;
But first some small caveats:
There has been,, amongst sophisticated Beats By Dre Solo HD Mini analysts,, a strong Nike Soccer Boots and understandable temptation to compare results in this Green Beats By Dre year��s Federal primaries to those which occurred two years ago. And the most sophisticated amongst us have also Power Beats By Dre not resisted the Beats By Dre Solo HD French Flair temptation to compare such results by Assembly District.
Normally,, this would be a matter of comparing oranges to oranges. Both Assembly district and Congressional district lines were changed in 2012.
The problem is that, in the last Federal primary, the Board of Elections used the preexisting Assembly lines, and not the new ones,, to organize its adidas purple Graffiti Beats By Dre Beats By Dre Predator LZ TF leopard Beats By Dre election adidas Nitrocharge districts. This was largely Kobe Bryant Beats By Dre a Lady Gaga Heartbeats matter Spiderman Beats By Dre Lebron James Beats By Dre Sac lancel Easy Flirt of Beats By Dre NBA Beats By Dre Studio timing, and the smart move under the circumstances,, but it means that the data for 2012 uses the 2002 Assembly Districts Mademoiselle Adjani rather than those Diddy Beats By Dre created in Beats By Dre NFL 2012.
In most of the districts relevant to Nike HyperVenom Beats By Ferrari Beats By Dre Dre Mini Studio Phantom TF this year��s primaries, the Nike Mercurial Vapor TF changes are not really that significant��the greatest changes come in Queens��but while comparing this year��s Beats By Dre Studio 2013 71st Sac lancel Roll'N Sac lancel Zéphir Rock Assembly District results to those in 2012 (as one pretty good analysis does) is not quite Sac lancel Daligramme an oranges to apples comparison, it might be said to be comparing a Mandarin orange to a Mineola tangelo.
Another caveat is that the Board of Elections data is AD by AD and I did not do any ED by ED analysis (although I gazed at maps of such analysis where they existed),, so my conclusions are not really always that conclusive.
And now that I��ve laid my caveats in a row,, I will take license to violate them whenever I deem it convenient.